Commitment Re-Think Church - 3 October 25/26, 2014 Pastor Michael Rochelle “The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him.” 2 Chronicles 16:9 (NLT)
1. WHO AM I GOING TO LIVE FOR?
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9 (NIV) 2. WHO AM I GOING TO DEPEND ON? “God has given us the privilege of being born again so that we are now members of God’s own family.” 1 Peter 1:3 (TLB)
“Be devoted to one another.” (NIV)
5. WHO WILL I TALK TO? 3. WHO WILL I ACT LIKE? ”Let us go on and become mature in our understanding as strong Christians ought to be.” Hebrews 6:1 (TLB)
4. WHO WILL I HELP OUT? 1. God put you on this earth and gave you certain gifts and talents on purpose.
2. He expects you to use those talents and abilities to help others to make the world a better place.
3. Whenever you use your talents and abilities unselfishly to help other people, without thought of reward or remuneration, that’s called ministry.
“A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other.” 1 Corinthians 12:7 (NLT) ”Your attitude must be like My own, for I, the Messiah, did not come to be served, but to serve.” Matthew 20:28 (TLB)
“For God was in Christ, restoring the world to Himself. This is the wonderful message He has given us to tell others. We are Christ’s ambassadors. God is using us to speak to others.” 2 Corinthians 5:19-20 (TLB) “Remember why He is waiting. He is giving us time to get His message of salvation out to others.” 2 Peter 3:15 (TLB)