The Academy is a performance pathway, a journey your child will undertake, that sees them developing their skills and unlocking the key to take their game to the next level. It is by reaching this next level that the opportunities they have dreamed about will take shape and become reality.
• 20 x 30 minute private golf lessons per year • 15 x On-Course Performance Days per year • 2 x Range Memberships - Institute of Golf Albany and Gulf Harbour Country Club • Junior club membership at Gulf Harbour Country Club
“I joined the Institute of Golf Academy 4 years ago and since then my game has contiunally developed and improved. I am where I am today because of the help, support and guidance of the Institute of Golf and its team.”
WHY JOIN THE ACADEMY?
Lydia Ko #1 Female Amateur in the World 2011, 2012
Enrolment in the Academy will see your child have the opportunity to train with the industry leading, multidisciplinary, Institute of Golf. A personalized performance programme will be developed for your child, targeting their key areas for improvement that will put them on track to reach their goals.
• Junior club membership at Waitemata Golf Club • Shots to Hole statistical data programme • Institute of Golf Academy uniform • Institute of Golf Academy training logbook
GROUP ACADEMY MEMBER • 2 Group Academy lessons per week during the school term (8 week terms). 4 Terms per year • 8 x On-Course Performance Sessions per year • 1 x Range Membership – Institute of Golf Albany • Institute of Golf Group Academy uniform • Institute of Golf Academy training logbook
“The Institute of Golf has been the best thing that has happened for me and my golf, not only has it evolved my game and I know it will continue to do so, it has changed me as a person.”
WHO IS THE ACADEMY DESIGNED FOR? The Academy is designed for junior golfers, between the ages of 6 and 19, with the determination and drive to excel in the world of golf.
Courtney Manning US Collegate Scholarship Recipient
WHERE WILL THE ACADEMY LEAD TO? “The Institute of Golf experience is like nothing I have ever seen anywhere in the world. My own team of dedicated, motivated, and knowledgeable practitioners specalising in their own area of expertise but working together as a team to improve my game to the highest level possible. I felt like I was cheating!” Mike Hendry OneAisa & European Tour Professional
Many of those who have trained through the Academy have advanced onto the Professional Tour or onto University Scholarships in the United States – so the opportunities are endless.
LET US LOOK AFTER YOUR GAME You can be sure that your childs future is in the best possible hands through the Institute of Golf. The team are here to provide your child with a complete support network throughout their Academy journey.
OUR FACILITIES – YOUR CHOICE Institute of Golf Ph: +64 9 415 7778 Fax: +64 9 415 7778 E-mail: [email protected]
Institute of Golf - Albany Institute of Golf - Gulf Harbour Country Club Institute of Golf - Waitemata Golf Club
INFORMATION BROCHURE ACADEMY 2013 TERMS AND CONDITIONS The following terms and conditions are important and outline the terms on which The Institute of Golf Ltd (us; we; ours) facilitates the Institute of Golf Academy (Academy 2013) programme to all players. These terms and conditions form part of your Academy enrolment agreement and should be read carefully before enrolling in the 10 month Academy 2013 programme.
Institute of Golf Academy 2013
Institute of Golf Group Academy 2013
Upon completion of this document a deposit of $950.00 is required to secure a place in the Institute of Golf Academy 2013.
FACILITY (TO RECEIVE LESSONS)
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. 1. Information about us
1.1) The Institute of Golf Limited is a performance training company that provides its services out of three locations:
The Institute of Golf Albany
Gulf Harbour Country Club
Waitemata Golf Club.
2. Your status
Institute of Golf Albany
Gulf Harbour Country Club
Waitemata Golf Club
Cheque Direct bank transfer
By enrolling in the Institute of Golf Academy 2013, you warrant that:
a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
b) Your child is between the ages of 6 – 19 years as at 01 February 2013 (Academy 2013 start date);
Senior Instructor* $3600.00 P.A
Instructor* $3200.00 P.A
Payment in full
Assistant Instructor* $2700.00 P.A
Group Academy* $2500.00 P.A
3. How the contract is formed between you and us 3.1) After enrolling in the Institute of Golf Academy 2013, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your enrolment form. All enrolments are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms your enrolment has been agreed (Confirmation). 3.2) Enrolment in Institute of Golf Academy 2013 is considered complete and confirmed once a $950.00 deposit towards the final sum is received. Your child’s ability to attend the Institute of Golf Academy 2013 will arise only once the $950.00 deposit has been received. 4. Price and payment 4.1) The price of the Institueof Golf Academy 2013 will be as quoted on our site from time to time or on our promotional material. 4.2) Payment for the Institute of Golf Academy 2013 can be made by credit or debit card, cheque, eftpos and bank transfer. We do not accept payment with Amex. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we despatch the Confirmation. 4.3) A split payment or monthly direct debit arrangement can be entered into with the Institute of Golf Ltd. This payment is a flexible payment option offered by the Institute of Golf Ltd. When entering into one of these arrangements the payment schedule agreed upon by both parties must be met.
DATE OF BIRTH: EMAIL:
SCHOOL: YEAR: HOODIE SIZE:
YEAR FIRST JOINED IOG:
5.1) All deposits and associated fees are non-refundable.
Tick for Permission to be on IOG mailing list
6. Events outside our control
Tick if you are a member of the IOG FB page:
6.1) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (weather; course availability).
Tick if you are a member of the IOG FB leaderboard page:
7.1) The Institute of Golf Ltd has the right to terminate The Contract, without notice if the player of parent brings the Institute of Golf Ltd or any associated parties into disrepute (on-course behavior; general behavior and actions). 7.2) If any Institute of Golf Academy 2013 enrolled player fails to meet the requirements set by any Institute of Golf Ltd affiliated Golf Club, the same right to terminate applies.
Albany and Gulf Harbour
Assistant Instructor Gulf Harbour and Albany
Simon Jenkins Assistant Instructor Albany SHIRT SIZE:
5. Our refunds policy
Monthly direct debit
GOLF CLUB: HANDICAP INDEX:
Remaining Institute of Golf Academy 2013 payment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I have read and understood the Academy 2013 Terms and Conditions
• Instructors are subject to time availability and facilities. • All Group Academy training is overseen by an Instructor and implemented by an assistant.
An invoice will be issued within 5 working days of receiving the completed enrolment form with specified payment options for the outstanding amount.