SO HOW DO I GLORIFY GOD? GOSPEL OF JOHN • CHAPTER 21:18-25
Ben Parkinson Teaching Pastor
• E ver since Jesus ascended into heaven, we have felt the birth pangs of His imminent return.
• B irth pangs get closer together and more intense as the “arrival” of the child draws near.
• We are in the midst of a cosmic contraction today.
So how do we glorify God in the midst of a cosmic contraction?
• W e let go of “following” the world around us and we follow Jesus’ way, Jesus’ truth, and Jesus’ life.
• W e let go of worrying about how God is glorifying Himself in someone else and we submit ourselves to how He wants to glorify Himself in us.
• W e let go of trying to follow Him apart from a kingdom community and we submit ourselves to His will for us through a kingdom community.
I am interested in:
egistering for R Fellowship Next Joining a D Group Learning more about a relationship with Christ Talking to a pastor Baptism Volunteering to serve
Comments or Prayer Requests
If you’d like prayer or spiritual help today please drop by the Living Room next to the Worship Center to speak with one of our pastors or elders.